Tag Archives: Naxxar Parish Church

Naxxar Parish Church | Naxxar, Malta | 26 August 2014

The parish church of Naxxar is dedicated to the Nativity of the Virgin Mary and was built by Tumas Dingli between 1616 and 1630. Later on, the church was enlarged and restored with a side isle and a new façade.

Information from:
Web: http://www.malta.com/en/local-information/parish-church/naxxar

© Tony Blood - Naxxar Parish Church. Naxxar, Malta, 26 August 2014

© Tony Blood – Naxxar Parish Church. Naxxar, Malta, 26 August 2014