Tag Archives: Our Lady of Sorrows

Birżebbuġa Parish Church | Birżebbuġa, Malta | 17 August 2014

Birżebbuġa became a parish on the 9th September 1913, and the small church of Our Lady of Sorrows became the parish church; steps were immediately taken in hand to build a larger church which was opened for worship on the 16th June 1938.

Information from:
Web: http://thechurchinmalta.org/en/posts/209/birzebbuga

© Tony Blood - Birżebbuġa Parish Church. Birżebbuġa, Malta, 17 August 2014

© Tony Blood – Birżebbuġa Parish Church. Birżebbuġa, Malta, 17 August 2014