Tag Archives: Wied il-Għajn

St. Anne Church | Marsaskala, Malta | 22 August 2014

Wied il-Għajn, also known as Marsaskala, became a parish in 1949, and the small church of St. Anne, the property of the Senglea Chapter became the parish church. The present church was built in 1953.

Information from:
Web: http://marsaskalaparish.org/stanna-parish/

© Tony Blood - St. Anne Church. Marsaskala, Malta, 22 August 2014

© Tony Blood – St. Anne Church. Marsaskala, Malta, 22 August 2014

Advertisements